Saturday, January 30, 2010

HELPer-LESS

The family went without a maid on Monday. I rmbed waking up early to make my bed, preparing breakfast for little brother, waking him up for school then watching him walked off to school before I went on my own way. Felt like a mother. When I reached home after school, I helped mom cooked rice, walked the dogs, did the dishes, cleaned the rice cooker and cleared the rubbish. Felt like a housewife. Boy, was it tough! I'm starting to get used to it after almost a week.

I think through this, I've learnt how to do housechores(never did all my life besides the occasional cleaning of my room), be a more responsible person and tolerant to the naggings. :x Never felt so tired in a week before! *cue dead fish mode*

+ went to cover Kel's duties at the gym today. It was slack but I wished I was at home sleeping in. I've got Spanish Tomato, Magic Masala LAYS flavoured chips and Kinder Surprise!!! AHHHH OK more food = bad news for me. *stares at :O legs & :/ arms*


Here's an acoustic(yay!) cover of BEP's Meet Me Halfway


Lotsa love,
AMANDA

No comments:

Post a Comment