Sunday, February 21, 2010

A short update before work consume me.

1) I ended my first year in poly!
2) Went to looksee around Universal Studios during the CNY period.
3) Gonna start my holiday job tomorrow for a month. I'm gonna sound silly but i'm more worried about having lunch alone so if anyone is around suntec, please meet me for lunch! :p


Right..now for Gain & Jokwon WGM spam :D
This cute & funny couple never fail to have me in stitches.

Gain & Jokwon interacts w/ a foreigner. I'm honestly surprised because all along
I thought Jokwon was only capable of gibberish english. Watch his hilarious i'm fresh pork rice video


Jokwon: She(refering to Gain) have very scary eyes. You see. No cute. Oh, no beautiful! You scary eyes...

Then they taught him how to do the Abarcadabra dance.
At 7.28-1.30 Jokwon pronounced 'disgusting' as 'discutting'. LOL!



Gain is so funny towards the end. E.N.D


During english lesson...
Seon saeng nim: Why do you want to go to Australia?
Jokwon: Delicious food.
Seon saeng nim: For example? Kangaroo?
Jokwon: Hmm..yeah *nods*

AHAHAHAHA! <3 Jokwon w/ his flat hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment